Skip to main content

Have TNA Wrestling Hit the Reset button?

The Big Red Reset Button

TNA Wrestling


Its been awhile but Iv decided to a new blog post. While we all enjoyed Wrestlemania 28 the matches with Rock vs Cena and HHH vs Undertaker and Raw the night after where the crowd was so into the product and the return of Brock Lesnar - Wrestling is certainly Buzzing again...but there is something which isn't buzzing in the wrestling industry and that's TNA Wrestling.

While the WWE Is thriving and making Bigger money than they have ever made at at Wrestlemania (Thanks to The Rock) TNA seems in the Doldrums and stuck in this Revolving/Rehashing mode.

I'm not here to knock the wrestlers in TNA they do a fantastic job and give us all the effort they have No matter what Situation they are put in and I respect them for all that they Do.
These Guys and Girl Wrestle I don't,  I'm a fan of Wrestling and I'm giving my perspective and Thoughts on what I saw in front of me.

I watched Impact Wrestling this week (for the first time in a few weeks if i'm honest but I do listen to Pro Wrestling Report Sudden Impact Radio which keeps me up to date!!!)  and I couldn't believe what I saw Dixie Carter Stood in the middle of the ring with Hulk Hogan and Sting Apparantly Sting and Dixie "Begged" Hogan to come back and lead the company again as a general manager

hang on a minute............Storylline wise

Didn't Hogan and Bischoff Steal the Company from Dixie?
Didn't Dixie Carter lose her Company?

Why would she be stupid enough to do that?

If you left your pet with someone & they didn't give it back to you for a year would you 8 months later give them your pet again to look after because you think they wont do it again?.......Of Course Not!!!!

Now I know this is Wrestling and we are meant to have Short Memories and not remember anything but suddenly over a year later Dixie trusts Hulk Hogan again because in his match with Sting last year he became a good guy?

I feel like TNA have hit that Big Red Reset Button, All the members of Impact Wrestling a ringside. When I was watching I keep thinking of WCW - Russo and Bischoff in the ring talking about the new blood (Nothing like that this time Thankfully) but this thought was going through my head while I was watching it was as follows:

Did TNA know where they were going with Sting in charge?....or Did they not know where they were going to begin with?

Hogan  continued giving out orders in the ring in the opening Segment of Impact saying things like "I met with creative earlier today" and Making matches between Wrestlers for later that evening Hardy v Angle, A knockouts Number one Contender match and Roode vs Anderson Also asking to see Eric Bischoff later in the ring that night.

After that confrontation With Hogan and Bischoff on Impact a match for Lockdown was announced Team Eric vs Team Garrett (Eric's Son) If Eric wins Garett has to Leave TNA and If Garrett Wins Eric leaves TNA.

Then another thought stuck me: Are TNA Trying to be like WWE? TNA Lockdown is coming up very soon and the Team Eric vs Team Garrett idea sounds very similar to Team Teddy vs Team Johnny at Wrestlemania except TNA Version will be in a steel cage. Also as I mentioned earlier Hogan is now know as a "General Manager" and  When Eric BIschoff arrived at the arena he was met by Ric Flair and Eric Put over Ric as the "2 Time Hall of Famer" Eric while Without mentioning WWE, made WWE immediately come to mind that's something that you don't want the fans doing, thinking about your more successful Competition while they are Watching Impact Wrestling.

I  hope TNA can find their direction soon they have some great talent and there is great potiential within TNA for them to be something special but you can only press the reset button so many times........before you have to hit the Shutdown Button.

I'm Jon422002 and that's my view

Thanks for Reading





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE Royal Rumble 2013 Ziggler is Lucky Number 1...or 2

WWE Royal Rumble 2013 Ziggler is Lucky Number 1 (or 2) Dolph Ziggler This Sunday 27th January 2013 WWE Royal Rumble will air. Generally One of the best WWE PPV's of the year. This year 30 Man Royal Rumble match has alot of intrigue built into it most people are of the opinion that John Cena will be winning this years event and then go on to face The Rock at Wrestlemania. However after seeing this past Monday's WWE raw WWE might have something else in mind.,.,,  Royal Rumble 2013 A Beat the clock challenge took place on WWE Raw and the winner of this we were originally told could pick their number for the Royal Rumble Match. Dolph Ziggler Ends up winning the Beat The Clock challenge then when he is bragging about this Vicki Guerreo informs Ziggler that it is not a free choice of Royal Rumble Entry number instead it is a number chosen within a certain range Number one to Number two. Here's what WWE could do This I feel is the ideal opportunity fo

AEW All Elite Wrestling to Sky Sports in The UK?

AEW  All Elite Wrestling to Sky Sports in The UK?  All Elite Wrestling airs in the UK on ITV 4 on a Friday night and ITV Hub (Itv on demand service should be uploaded on a Thursday) ITV don't air AEW Dynamite live and a separate subscription has to be purchased via Fite.TV if fans wish to do this.  Initially things started off OK although @itvwrestling had difficulties getting Dynamite on ITV Hub on time (they promised Thursdays at 7pm) usually this was up on a Friday morning. However as the weeks went on the uploading to ITV hub did not get any better and as of this writing its as worse as it has ever been they don't upload the episodes consistently which is leaving many fans frustrated and ITV Wrestling haven't been communicating with fans. @ITV Wrestling haven't tweeted about AEW since Dec 5th - they haven't updated any of their graphics since Full Gear and ITV wrestling now seem totally disconnected from the fans and from my perspective th

Strike Wrestling Results Bournemouth May 20th 2018

Strike Wrestling Results Bournemouth May 20th 2018   Hello Wrestling fans! Welcome to the first ever Strike Wrestling Results blog!  I went to Bournemouth and took x2 trains and a bus to get there and it was well worth the effort. Before I get to the wrestling a bit about Bournemouth Bournemouth is a beautiful town it was a sunny hot day. I managed to go to the beach and see the pier and get a great view from Bournemouth on top of the cliffs, where there were also many of great restaurants and places to eat. Check out my on the road video on Strike Wrestling by clicking the video below! This was my first show at Strike Wrestling and Strike is an over 18’s show so I was expecting a different vibe, feel and presentation to family orientated wrestling that I have attended in the past. Strike wrestling is high paced, hard hitting, fast action but with a huge streak of entertainment, fun and having a great time.   From where I was