Skip to main content

WWE Summerslam 2010 Predictions

Hello All



I would like to start off this blog post on a little bit of a sad note if I may



Since my last blog post I heard the very sad news that Lance Cade former WWE Wrestler passed away. Its so sad to hear news like this especially as Lance was only 29 years old - my thoughts and prayers are with his family,friends and co-workers that knew and loved Lance.



WWE SUMMERSLAM 2010 PREDICTIONS


Since I had relative success with my last lot of predictions for WWE MITB (Well I got Kane Winning the MITB match at least)With WWE Summerslam coming up this sunday on PPV I thought I would try and do some more.


Now remember people these are only my humble predictions and are based on my

own thoughts and opinion that's all!!! you don't have to agree with me guys and gals - because wrestling is about all opinions!!


Here we got then!!!

Intercontinental Title

Dolph Ziggler (c) v Kofi Kingston


Well I have to admit i am very one sided in this match and have to go for Dolph Ziggler. I picked Dolph as my next big thing of 2010 and i was so glad when watching Smackdown and he beat Kofi for the Intercontinental title. WWE want to show Kofi's aggressive side and I think that Dolph will win this possibly by DQ or by interference by Vicki Guerrero and therefore retain his title. Having him lose after holding it for two weeks doesn't make much sense but we have seen worse happen haven't we?


WWE Diva's Title


Alicia Fox (c) vs Melina


I must admit this match points towards Melina beating Alicia but since the Raw roster is lacking so much in Diva's that can wrestle and also considering that Melina beat Alicia on Raw Recently I think the title will stay round the waist of Alicia Fox! I still think Alicia deserve a bit longer with her Title there is more to come from Alicia.


3 on 1 Match


(SES) CM Punk, Luke Gallows and Joey Mercury vs Big Show


This match to me seems very thrown together and to give something for the SES to do and to also give Big Show a match of Summerslam. In saying that though with the quite relatively short time in which they have had to build the match they have done as best job as possible. The Angle about breaking Big Show's hand at least adds an extra dimension to this also CM Punk's mike work has been great and during Smackdown we have seen Punk Berate his 'followers' more and more. Result of this match for me is a Big Show win and with more cracks appearing in the SES!!


World Title Match


Kane (c) vs Rey Mysterio


Watching this feud develop and seeing Kane as Champion again is strange as its the first time WWE has given him a longer run with the title but Kane deserves it after all his years of service. I believe that this match will result in Kane Beating Rey Mysterio and retaining his title. However I think its after the match Rey will be put in the coffin, Kane will shut the lid then the lights go out and when they come back on the coffin is open and The Undertaker is staring at Kane. Which would kick off the next program for the World Title. I personally believe that Rey Will take some time off after Summerslam to heal some injuries.


WWE Title


Sheamus vs Randy Orton
This match had the added stipulation on Raw that if any interferes they will be suspended for 30 days and also that this is Randy Orton's Last Chance at a title shot against Sheamus. I think this match will be very good Sheamus has developed so much over the past year and he keeps on getting better and better to the point now that I'm really starting to like what he is doing. Randy Orton is a great wrestler and he is a top star I think the time is right for Randy to win the WWE title and beat Sheamus in this PPV. I think Triple H will return and cost Sheamus his WWE Title therefore picking up on the HHH/Sheamus Storyline again and getting them back into a series a matches.
However this isn't the end of the story.......
After Randy wins i think The Miz will come out and cash in his MITB Briefcase but he will LOSE (I hate saying this because i think Miz is Awesome!!!) and Randy will still walk out of Summerslam as WWE champion. This can then lead to a Miz vs Orton Feud of which WWE gave us a little preview of a few weeks ago.
6 on 7 Elimination Match
Team WWE (6) vs The Nexus (7)
Well to be honest i really don't know which way this one is going to go. The storyline has been Nexus a group that has run roughshod over the WWE Universe and threatens to destabilise the WWE destroying equipment, giving people limo rides and beating up people in the back against Team WWE lead by John Cena who aim to stop them and put an end to Nexus.
If Team WWE beat Nexus here then it puts a straight stop to Nexus and makes all those weeks building up to this pointless and also gives Nexus no where to go next. My Feeling is however is the mystery 7Th man for Team WWE will turn on Team WWE and be revealed as the man who has been giving orders to Nexus. Who could this be Vince McMahon, John Cena? Who Knows we will have to watch and find out but I'm going for a Nexus Win.
So In Summary here are my winners for summerslam
Doplh Ziggler
Alicia Fox
Big Show
Kane
Randy Orton
Nexus
Lets see on Sunday Night if I'm right!!! thanks for reading until next time this is Jon422002 and thats my wrestleview!!!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE Royal Rumble 2013 Ziggler is Lucky Number 1...or 2

WWE Royal Rumble 2013 Ziggler is Lucky Number 1 (or 2) Dolph Ziggler This Sunday 27th January 2013 WWE Royal Rumble will air. Generally One of the best WWE PPV's of the year. This year 30 Man Royal Rumble match has alot of intrigue built into it most people are of the opinion that John Cena will be winning this years event and then go on to face The Rock at Wrestlemania. However after seeing this past Monday's WWE raw WWE might have something else in mind.,.,,  Royal Rumble 2013 A Beat the clock challenge took place on WWE Raw and the winner of this we were originally told could pick their number for the Royal Rumble Match. Dolph Ziggler Ends up winning the Beat The Clock challenge then when he is bragging about this Vicki Guerreo informs Ziggler that it is not a free choice of Royal Rumble Entry number instead it is a number chosen within a certain range Number one to Number two. Here's what WWE could do This I feel is the ideal opportunity fo

AEW All Elite Wrestling to Sky Sports in The UK?

AEW  All Elite Wrestling to Sky Sports in The UK?  All Elite Wrestling airs in the UK on ITV 4 on a Friday night and ITV Hub (Itv on demand service should be uploaded on a Thursday) ITV don't air AEW Dynamite live and a separate subscription has to be purchased via Fite.TV if fans wish to do this.  Initially things started off OK although @itvwrestling had difficulties getting Dynamite on ITV Hub on time (they promised Thursdays at 7pm) usually this was up on a Friday morning. However as the weeks went on the uploading to ITV hub did not get any better and as of this writing its as worse as it has ever been they don't upload the episodes consistently which is leaving many fans frustrated and ITV Wrestling haven't been communicating with fans. @ITV Wrestling haven't tweeted about AEW since Dec 5th - they haven't updated any of their graphics since Full Gear and ITV wrestling now seem totally disconnected from the fans and from my perspective th

Strike Wrestling Results Bournemouth May 20th 2018

Strike Wrestling Results Bournemouth May 20th 2018   Hello Wrestling fans! Welcome to the first ever Strike Wrestling Results blog!  I went to Bournemouth and took x2 trains and a bus to get there and it was well worth the effort. Before I get to the wrestling a bit about Bournemouth Bournemouth is a beautiful town it was a sunny hot day. I managed to go to the beach and see the pier and get a great view from Bournemouth on top of the cliffs, where there were also many of great restaurants and places to eat. Check out my on the road video on Strike Wrestling by clicking the video below! This was my first show at Strike Wrestling and Strike is an over 18’s show so I was expecting a different vibe, feel and presentation to family orientated wrestling that I have attended in the past. Strike wrestling is high paced, hard hitting, fast action but with a huge streak of entertainment, fun and having a great time.   From where I was